Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

ARGOMENTO: New spring-loaded bar clamps from Rockler

New spring-loaded bar clamps from Rockler 1 Anno 6 Mesi fa #10770

• upamfva
New spring-loaded bar clamps from Rockler

Rockler Woodworking and Hardware has introduced Spring-Loaded One-Handed Bar Clamps that close with a single squeeze of the trigger, according to the company.Get more news about Spring Clamp Suppliers,you can vist our website!

“No other clamp on the market closes as quickly and easily,” says Dan Wenning, senior director of product development at Rockler. “The old-style one-handed clamps have been around for quite a while and are popular, but if the clamp is open too wide by even an inch, you have to squeeze the handle a bunch of times to close it. Our clamps solve that problem. Whether you feather the clamp closed slowly or very quickly, these clamps are a game-changer.”
In my shop, I often find myself digging for just one more spring clamp. They're handy for all sorts of things: taming cords, gluing wood, making repeat cuts, etc. I never seem to have enough.

If you're like me and could use a few more clamps, woodworking YouTuber Izzy Swan can help you out. In "How to make edge clamps for 40 cents," Swan shows viewers how to make some using PVC pipe, drywall screws and scrap wood in minutes using very basic tools. The cheapest medium-sized spring clamps I can find clock in at around $1 a piece, so these 40-cent versions would definitely save some scratch.

Better still, add some sturdy rubber bands, and now you have Rockler-Bandy-Clamp-style edge clamps. This variety of clamp can be used when gluing a cosmetic strip of wood on the raw edge of a plywood board, for example. The official Rockler version costs about $7.50 a clamp, so these offer a far better bargain in this configuration. I'm sure the Rockler version works better, but for those of us on bare-bones budgets, we can make cheap ones now and buy the better ones once our woodworking-fantasy careers really take off.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
Tempo creazione pagina: 0.200 secondi